Pokemon Trainer/Energy 50pack by GoldenGroundHog

1:02 PM

Oh man! I was so excited to receive the #GoldenGroundhogTrainersEnergyPokemon pack! I loved pokemon as a kid. I still remember the awkward years of middle school, I kept my head down, ashamed of my own insecurities and the fact that I was wearing sweatpants. But then I would glance the familiar binder in the hands of another child, I would casually go over to them and ask if they wanted to trade pokemon. We would then be friends and look for other stragglers to bring into our circle. It was the best! These really brought me out of my shell as a kid.

This was the first new pack I have had since I was probably 14 but none of the charm or suspense was lessened at all as I ripped open my pack to see what kind of jewels I would unearth. I was not disappointed. These cards were in pristine condition. No scratches bends folds tears or other marks. The included damage counters were both fun and useful. I wish I could be that kid again and see a school yard full of binders and card sleeves so that I could brag about how awesome my new deck was going to be. Alas, I am a child no longer, I shall merely hide my cards in my room where I shall enjoy their nostalgic indulgence, while partaking possibly of fruit snacks and tang.

I did receive this item free in exchange for my review, but would gladly purchase to keep this childhood feeling after a payday that goes to bills or something.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images