Alphabet letters by Somasix

9:24 PM

I haven't had alphabet letters since I was a child and these brought me right back. As soon as the package arrived I hurriedly put them all over my fridge and started creating sentences.

Solid construction, feels like decent plastic, not something that will break easily. The magnets on all the letters hold tight and don't let the letter slide to the bottom of the fridge like some of the old ones I used to have.

Really great product, my only suggestion would be to get one with more letters as I love leaving my wife messages on the fridge but this only comes with enough for small sayings. Maybe get more vowels? Idk but great overall! Get yourself a piece of nostalgia. #SOMASIXALPHABETMAGNETS






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images