Kitchen Utensils 6 piece by Efrafra Books

4:48 PM

This #OishiiKitchen set is hands down the best set of utensils I have ever owned. The quality is top notch. Very very sturdy, the silicone is stiff but still flexible enough for what would be needed. I anticipate a very long life out of these and am interested to keep an eye out for anything else made by this company.

The spoons are steeper than what I am used to, almost at the angle of like a golfing putter, as seen in the pictures. But I like it a lot more after using it. It makes it a lot easier to stir with and the flipper and strainer are a lot easier on the wrist at the increased angle.

Would recommend this to anyone looking to replace their utensils, this pack is a lot less many than it's worth, and if you were to buy similar items in the store to equal this price, they would be inferior. Get yours HERE ON AMAZON

*I received this product at a discount or free in exchange for my opinon and I have rated it based on my experience with similar products.















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images