Oximeter - Santa Medical

7:34 PM

I am so excited to have one of these #pulseoximeter s! I frequently look to track my heart rate and health, but the arm cuff I have is such a chore to set up, put on, and it's painful. I have a big arm and it's hard to find a sleeve that fits. I compared this devices accuracy with my arm cuff and another device and it's very close, which I attribute to movement while switching between devices. The oximeter part works very well also in tracking the oxygen transport ability with accuracy. I use it primarily for heart rate checking. My wife uses the oximeter part of it. I just went to the doctor to get checked for strep and this devices feels and works almost identically to the one they used at that office. I would highly recommend this device to anyone who wants to keep an eye on their health.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images