Lightning Cable - USB/Lightning Car Charger by Mobilafy

7:32 PM

I really love the versatility of this #LightingCarCharger cord. It is great! It is long enough to not get in the way while driving, but that I ccan still have pretty good access to my phone to input directions or change my pandora station. It doesn't tangle as easily as regular cords, it's also thicker and feels very sturdy.

The USB and Lightning heads are a little bit bulkier than some cords I have seen but it doesn't bother me and it fits in with my case on just fine. The only thing I don't like about the cord is that using the lightning adapter on the micro USB it feels a little chunky. But for the versatility since I'm not 100% only apple devices that need charging, it's worth it.

The cord comes nicely packaged and displayed. It feels like quality before you even open it up. Not those cheap bulk mailings from china that ship in thin plastic sleeves.

It works well. It was charging at around 1%/ 2-3 minutes. I did not notice any issues with the device like some non-Apple direct MFI cords have demonstrated. There was no error either with the iPhone or iPad saying "Device Not Supported" which can happen with non-Apple products.

All in all a great cord as a backup or primary for anyone needing a solid built item and the quality vs. price is very worth the value. I highly recommend this cord.

I have received a sampling of this item for free or at a discounted rate in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. I base my opinion and rating directly on the listed item and my experience with similar products for comparison.

Pictures Below:







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images