ID Creator Badges

8:01 AM

These badges are pretty neat. There isn't quite as much customization for the option I received as I would have liked but I still think that the badges turned out pretty nice. Going through the IDCreator website it's obvious that there is a huge amount of customization that can be done with the badges, even down to the shape of the badge itself.

The item I received was a free sample to see the quality and to give my opinion on the product that is available and it definitely does look and feel professionally done, if not the layout I would have chosen given the full access to customize, which I think I will definitely look into for future needs.

The cards are nice and rigid without being too clunky and bulky. They are just a bit thinner than my debit card so they don't take up a lot of room in the wallet.

The sample kit I received had both a vertical and horizontal style pass, I like the vertical better personally, but the horizontal is nice, and includes back printing as well.

I also received a free sample of their logo lanyard and two different types of clips. a stationary clip and also a retractable string clip. I always like the retractable options as they are super convenient, and the clips are sturdy enough to clip and stay hooked on the lanyard.

Overall I think the quality and price of these ID badges is definitely a good value and a bargain for anyone looking to add that professional edge to their job description. See pictures below to judge for yourself.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images