Cryft Lightning Cable

7:54 AM

I received this cord today and it is awesome. It is great! It is standard length, which means I can put it almost anywhere I need and have access to a charger while still using my iDevice. The cord is well built and flexible so it doesn't tangle as easily as other cords, it's also thicker and feels very solid.

The USB and Lightning heads are a little bit bulkier than some cords I have seen but it doesn't bother me and it fits in with my case on just fine.
There was no error either with the iPhone or iPad saying "Device Not Supported" which can happen with non-Apple products.

All in all a great cord as a backup or primary for anyone needing a solid built item and the quality vs. price is very worth the value. I highly recommend this cord. GET HERE ON AMAZON

*I have received a sampling of this item for free or at a discounted rate in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. I base my opinion and rating directly on the listed item and my experience with similar products for comparison.*






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images